Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Useless Blog is Born!

Well, not completely useless... it all depends who you are. lets call it "Useless for most, but useful for people who can tell up from down. Yes! that rolls right off the tongue!

Anyway, this just happens to be the weekend before my final exams and my escape of the virtual prison known as the modern day educational system. Yes, I am aware that I should be studying right now, I don't need you to remind me of that fact, my parents are already way ahead of you. But hey, it looks like im studying damn hard right now, what with all the voracious typing and all. I wish I could have the determination to get my studies out of the way, but it's hard to find inspiration to study for something that I don't believe should even exist.

Ah high school, how little I will miss you... when I look back at the last four years all I can remember are the pointless homework sessions, the randomly retarded teachers that think they are the physical manifestation of knowledge, the rules of the school whose reasoning constantly revolves around the phrase "Because I said so!". Yes highschool, you will be deeply missed. And I shall place you on my mental wall of stupid, right next to parachute pants. The celebration has already begun in spirit, but alas, it has yet to begin in body. Mostly because im sure studying will have to commence sometime or later this weekend.

This blog was also birthed to give me something to do during my annual kidnapping to Toronto for yet another 3 weeks visiting relatives. Now don't get me wrong, I love my relatives, but theres only so much you can do in Toronto with no friends, while trapped in a room with 70+ year old seniors who's idea of fun is drinking tea and knitting, catch my drift?

Well enough of that, Welcome to the Tavern! this site hopefully will grow into something usefull for friends and comeplete strangers. An Ideological Oasis where everyone can come together, and find something that they all have in common; a love for free shit. And by shit I mean music, which, contrary to popular belief is not dying... well on a mainstream basis maybe it is, but hey, who really cares about fat-cat celebrites finally making a second album? 9.9 times outta 10 its still god-awful, and was only made because they ran out of all the cocaine money they made from their first double platnium hit.

At this moment I consider this blog akin to a small molecular cloud, about to give birth to a tiny star, one that will most likely be ignored by most of the known universe, until it turns supernova, and totally fucks up your afternoon in the park.

2 comments:

derkastan420 said...

Hey man. I figure, coz your blog amused me so--i will refrain in running you over with my car. again..
Sara

hazMattSoot said...

Thanks for the ups...we have very similar tastes!