Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wolf Eyes - Human Animal

(re-upped)

Wolf Eyes - Human Animal


Who likes weird music? Anyone?, Come on I know some of you do. Well I sure as hell do, and this is probably the epitamy of odd, dark, and gloomy. With Crazy screaming, uncomprehensible mumbling/shouting Wolf eyes brings us Human animal. Now I know some of you internet people out there are a little leery of strange music, to you I say; give it a try, its free! And to you whom may refuse to do so...well I have just the thing to help open up your closed minds:


Genre: Noise/Industrial

3 comments:

Vombie Zomit Blog said...

Nice selection you have here, don't know where to start.

phil said...

link down already!

Derk-a-lerk said...

sorry bout that, i just grabbed a link of the internet the first time because i don't have access to winrar or my original files out here. Link is re-upped