Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Genesis - The Lamb Lays Down on Broadway


Download Disc 1&2
(Re-upped)


This is the last Genesis album with Peter Gabriel on vocals. Its also where the Genesis I know and love begins to degrade into poppy drivel courtesy of Mr. Collins. "The Lamb Lays down" is a double album (which I find very bothersome) and so in turn takes a lot of determination to listen to all the way through. I don't find it as good as Selling England by the pound, but its still a good listen.

4 comments:

Martin said...

"where the Genesis I know and love begins to degrade"

Amen to that! I already have it, but a great post. For me, it's the best by Genesis. I can only listen to it when there's time to hear the whole thing.

Anonymous said...

add new link, please!!!!

Enyssslowfood said...

PLEEEaaaaseeeeeee add new link you cant find this album anywhere!!!!!

Derk-a-lerk said...

Posted another link if you still want it =)